Dubai is a place where the huge Overnight Desert Safari Dubai Tour and beautiful sand dunes lies. One of the greatest and exciting things to do in Dubai is to take the Dubai Desert tours, or desert Safari. Grab someone who has been on Dubai desert tour and ask him out about the experience, and he will tell you how exciting it is to be in the Desert in Bashing the huge sand dunes and Going crazy in the desert.
There are a number of tour operators who offers Overnight Desert Safari Dubai Tour. Most of them are relative, but they differs if the driving experience and skills of the drivers, campsite facilities and the insurance. And so the prices also vary, so it is essential to look over the internet or ask someone who has been on desert tours for cheaper safari operator recommendations. The Dubai has a day shift and a night shift. The Day shift dune bashing desert tour, with a BBQ dinner is the most popular. But at the day time the temperature could reach up to 55 degrees, so this could be uncomfortable. The shift takes about 6 hours. There is night shift also that is an overnight stay in the desert. This is not too exciting as it is then in the afternoon shift. At the time of booking you will be asked about your medical conditions if it forbids you from taking the tour. And also you will be explained everything in detail.
For going onto the Overnight Desert Safari Dubai Tour, there are a few Tips and recommendations for you that you should take care of.
- The Desert tour starts from 3 pm in afternoon to 10 pm in the night. The safari operator will pick you up and drop you back to the hotel.
- Its recommended to eat your lunch early before going to the tour, but don’t eat or drink too much as the dune bashing is bumpy and can make you feel nauseous.
- Don’t forget to bring your hat and sunglasses and to capture the moments take the camera or video camera with you.
- Wear lose and comfortable clothing. You can wear shorts if you want. Don’t wear tight clothing as you will feel much uncomfortable in the deserts.
- Take your credit card or cash with you as you will need it at some comfort stops, the souvenir shop, or if you arrange a photographer or video maker for yourself.
- Sandals are preferable as you will be getting out of the car many times in the sand, and no need to bring water with you as there will be comfort shops so you will find everything there.
- The drivers are highly skillful and trained so no need to get afraid as they have full control of the car.
- In the night time before BBQ you will be given some free time, there are several activities you may do in this time like drinks at the bar (alcohol at extra cost), henna tattoos, camel rides, smoking shisha, taking photographs etc.
These are just a few out of so many tips that can make your Overnight Desert Safari Dubai Tour more exciting and comfortable.